Fakemon Contest! A Blast From The Past! JUDGINGThe time has come for another of my Fakemon contests! Hope you guys are ready! This time, the prize will be a shiny Relicanth, and the theme: A Blast From The Past!
Participants must design between one and three Fakemon based on an organism that is either a Lazarus Taxon ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lazarus_taxon ) or a living fossil ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Living_fossil ).
If designing two or three, they all must be part of the same evolution family.
If entering the contest, please spread the news about the contest. This is less a rule and more of a request, as I'd like to get the word out.
The deadline of this contest will be Friday, February 27th, at 5PM EST. Judging will begin February 28th and continue through March 2nd. A winner will be announced March 4th.
If I'm sufficiently fond of your entry, there is a chance I may ask you to use it in one of my Fakemon regions. Of course, whether or not
2. I've begun episode 151 of Pokemon Squad and hope to get on a regular writing schedule from now into the foreseeable future!
3. I've uploaded both my first region's Mega Evolutions and my part of my Celestial Mutation project with !
4. I still could use help with the stats for my Fakemon. This includes for Fakemon that got Celestial Mutations. Would anybody be willing to help?
5. Given the amount of work I've been able to get done recently, I might have my Rhode Island Comic Con pictures up much sooner than expected! That said, the end of mid-March at the latest is still the safest bet.
6. In that vein of conventions, I will most likely be attending Anime Boston April 4th as Knights Templar from Hetalia! This isn't entirely definite yet though.
7. I could definitely upload a list of my moves and abilities for my Fakemon regions if you all would be interested.
8. I still need assistance for my Hetalia OCs for Boston, Los Angeles, San Francisco, North Dakota, South Dakota, Nebraska, Indiana, Oklahoma, Mississippi, and Alabama. Again, would anybody be willing to help?
9. I might get back into the swing of making fanmade Hetalia ending theme versions soon!
10. (Shameless copypasta from my previous announcement journal.) Also music related, for quite a while now, I've wanted to make a China version of the Roman Empire's character song Roma Antiqua, themed obviously around ancient China. I'm kind of at a loss for inspiration for it though (which is ironic since this semester I'm taking courses in archaeology, Chinese, and East Asian religion and philosophy, so if anything I should be filled with ideas for it), so anyone who wants to help me is more than welcome to! The title is currently all I am sure of, and it'd be 古代中國 (Gǔdài Zhōngguó, Ancient China).
Any assistance that you all can give on any of the fronts where I need it would be greatly appreciated!